Saturday 12 April 2014

So, this is my first post. It's taken a while to get things up and running, but over the next few weeks, things will be fully-functional I hope!

Let me start by introducing ourselves...we are a family of 3 - myself, my fiance and the miniature one. We live in the UK.
The aim of this blog is to provide information, tips and advice, for parents, by parents!

Amongst other things, we will have blog posts on the following:
  • Product, hotels, travel and days out reviews
  • Recipes
  • Money-saving tips
  • Household and home organization tips
  • Advice, Q&A (where you can submit questions and participate in answers!)
  • Competitions & Giveaways! 
Soon, family and friends will be joining as contributors to this blog, so look out for that too!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment